Garth Dderwen Guest House in Betws-y-Coed
For your comfort accommodation has been furnished to a high standard. it is an ideal base for touring the Snowdonia National Park and all of North Wales. We are 2 minutes walk from the train station and local bus routes.
- Complimentary tea and biscuits on arrival.
- Central location convenient for restaurants, bars, shopping, public transport, golf course, forest walks.
- Bike storage/washing facilities-mountain bike hire close
- Double glazing, generous tea-tray, hairdryers, flat screen TV
- Guest lounge with LCD TV, walking books/maps available. Free WiFi
- Flasks filled
- Welsh speaking host-Eifion is a member of the Moelwyn Male Voice Choir
Vicarage Road, Betws-y-coed, Conwy, LL24 0AD
Telephone (International):- +44 1690 710491
Telephone (UK):- 01690 710491
|Click on the town name below to visit other areas of Wales or Here for Map|
|Beaumaris||Beddgelert||Betws-y-Coed||Brecon||Builth Wells||Caernarfon||Caldey Island|
|Rhyl||Ruabon||Ruthin||Saundersfoot||St Asaph||St Davids||Swansea|
Copyright © Croeso Net 1998 -